Student Member (SM) – New grade for Undergraduate B.Tech students
The Council at its IRST approved a new grade of membership – Student Membership (SM) – meant for undergraduate students pursuing BE/B.Tech (AICTE approved) or equivalent qualification, completion of which will make them eligible for Corporate Membership. Necessary modifications have already been incorporated in the Bye-Laws. As decided by the Council, the salient points regarding this new membership grade are given below:
Benefits of Student Member(SM)
- Student Members (SM) are entitled to enjoy following benefits regarding IRST journals:
- Make free e-access by logging in through www.irst.world
- Can avail the journal hard copies at a concessional rate
- Student Members (SM) may access the IRST Library (Sir R N Mookerjee Engineering Information Service Centre) at the headquarters as well as State and Local Centres of IRST.
- Student Members are entitled to receive the monthly colour tabloid ‘IRST NEWS’ free of cost.
- Opportunity to participate in technical events e.g. Seminars, Symposia, Conventions, Workshops etc. organized by various IRST centers at State, National and International levels at concessional rate.
- Student groups consisting of SMs only will be given preference in release of grants for their final year project/thesis work.
Student Membership will be valid for FOUR years w.e.f. the date of enrollment.
Student Membership fee:
|Fee for Applicants from India/Nepal||Fee for Applicants from SAARC Countries||Fee for Applicants from any other Countries|
|Rs. 150||US$ 45||US$ 75|